CPA Professional Education Courses
To succeed in your CPA journey, we encourage you to:
- Attend a CPA Information Session: https://www.cpaontario.ca/become-a-cpa/post-secondary-student/events?evt=Information%20Sessions
- Book a One-on-One Consultation: Following the session, students are invited to book a one-on-one consultation with campus lead Sean Mullin from CPA Ontario: email@example.com or our Student Rep Kevin Ball firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend a free CPA Ontario event: https://www.cpaontario.ca/become-a-cpa/post-secondary-student/events
- Join the Post-Secondary Ambassador Program: It is a $10 annual membership that gives students exclusive access to networking, workshops, micro-credentials, conferences, competitions, and employer connections: https://www.cpaontario.ca/become-a-cpa/post-secondary-student/post-secondary-ambassador-program
- Graduating Students: Submit transcripts to CPA or Apply to GDPA.
- CPA Ontario holds a Graduating Students Next Steps Webinar at the end of November and beginning of January each year.
- PEP schedule: https://www.cpaontario.ca/students/professional-education-program/schedules
- Questions about the Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy (GDPA) at DeGroote? Contact email@example.com
Equivalent PREP courses for the CPA Professional Education Program.
- Commerce 1AA3 – Introductory Financial Accounting
- Commerce 1DA3 – Business Data Analytics (or Commerce 2QA3 – Applied Statistics for Business)
- Econ 1B03 – Introductory Microeconomics
- Econ 1BB3 – Introductory Macroeconomics
- Commerce 2AB3 – Managerial Accounting I
- Commerce 2DA3 – Decision Making with Analytics
- Commerce 2FA3 – Introduction to Finance
- Commerce 2FB3 – Managerial Finance (or Commerce 3FA3 – Managerial Finance)
- Commerce 2KA3 – Information Systems in Management
- Commerce 3AB3 – Intermediate Financial Accounting I
- Commerce 3AC3 – Intermediate Financial Accounting II
- Commerce 4AA3 – Managerial Accounting II
- Commerce 4SD3 – Commercial Law