Commerce 2INO Registration Information
Commerce 2IN0 Prerequisites
Any student enrolled in Level 2 of the DeGroote School of Business Commerce Program is invited to participate in the Commerce 2IN0 – Career Development Course.
2IN0 Course Overview
This course is designed to equip students with the tools necessary to successfully participate in summer, internship, and full-time job searches.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
|– Skills assessment and developing career goals||– Learning and practicing interview techniques|
|– Creating effective resumes and cover letters||– Networking and business etiquette|
|– Understanding job search strategies||– Gaining knowledge of employer expectations|
|Sessions will include lectures, workshops, interactive activities, videos and guest speakers.
Dates and Times
- In Mosaic, current students can navigate to Student Centre > Academics > Search for classes.
- Commerce 2IN0 is offered in the Winter and Spring terms and runs for five consecutive weeks.
- Classes are 2 hours in length.
- There are multiple sections offered to accommodate as many students as possible. Seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Register
- Register for Commerce 2IN0 through Mosaic at https://mosaic.mcmaster.ca
- Students may only register for and attend one section of Commerce 2IN0.
Payment and Course Confirmation
A fee of $175 will be applied to your student account upon registration for the course.
Questions about Commerce 2IN0?
Contact Student Experience – Career and Professional Development, BCom at firstname.lastname@example.org.